|Главная » Статьи » Мои статьи|
WHEN BUYING ANY NEW PUPPY, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK. WE RECOMMEND THIS BOOK, "THE NEW BULL TERRIER", BY JOHN H. REMER, JR. IT GIVES GREAT INSIGHT TO OWNING A BULL TERRIER AND A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF HOW BULL TERRIERS CAME TO BE!! LOOK BELOW AND READ SOME OF OUR FAVORITE QUOTES FROM THE BOOK!
* "Bull Terriers are unique individuals. The combination of courage, intelligence, sensitivity... coupled with a peculiar sense of humor, sets the breed apart from all others."
* "Their antics will entertain you, sometimes embarrass you, but you can always count on a bull terrier to make you smile when everything else in the world seems to be going wrong."
* "They are energetic outgoing dogs that can also be obnoxious when not trained properly. They have a stubborn streak a mile wide, but never mistake this for stupidity! A Bull Terrier will be quick to pick up your weaknesses and take advantage if you don't establish yourself as the boss."
* "The breeder provides you with a blank canvass with which you can either make a work of art or a DISASTER! It is up to you. If you haven't got the time or inclination to make an honest effort to raise the dog properly, please get a hamster or goldfish instead."
* "If you put time and effort into training your dog correctly you will probably never want any other breed. Bull Terriers are addicting!"
* "Many Bull Terriers can and do enjoy the company of other dogs, with certain exceptions. Male Bull Terriers who have not been altered do not, as a rule, get along indefinitely with other male dogs. There comes a time when one male most dominate, and there is inevitably an unpleasant fight after which the two must live entirely separate for life."
~ JOHN H. REMER JR.
|Просмотров: 1170 | Комментарии: 1 | Рейтинг: 0.0/0|
|Всего комментариев: 0|